MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Just replaced the battery in my 2009 ML 350 (the second one,

Customer Question

Just replaced the battery in my 2009 ML 350 (the second one, since I had the same problem with the first one). And nothing happens, the engine doesn't crank, the dash lights don't come on. Nothing! The installation is difficult but fairly idiot proof. Can't figure out why it's not working.
Help!!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Do you have electrical power to the car as far as headlights and door locks ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had the car towed this morning and the mechanic is unable to determine the problem. We think the key may have lost it authoriziation. Have you ever heard of this happening?
No the key cannot lose authorization. There is a issue with these models and the ignition switch. That is why I asked you about the lights and such.