Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I bought a used 2001 ml320, and i was wondering how to get

Customer Question

i bought a used 2001 ml320, and i was wondering how to get the phone and navi system to work in it? also i have two wrenches and a-1550 on my dash, how do i clear that.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. If you do not have the phone cradle installed then you will not be able to get the phone functioning. As for the navigation open the screen , behind the screen are two slots IF the navigation is installed. If not you will only have 1 cd slot. Can you confirm the amount of cd slots? As for the dash that is the service reminder. Here are the instructions to reset.
http://youtu.be/Z-_GBTwa7OE
Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
If there is only one cd slot I'm afraid installing a navigation is also going to be near impossible and not cost effective. The systems are no longer updated or available from the dealer so you will spend countless hours and dollars trying to get all the pieces installed and located and the function leaves a lot to be desired. Your better off using a garmin or tomtom.