Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

95 Mercedes s500 I have read several post about fully

Customer Question

95 Mercedes s500 I have read several post about fully bypassing the heart control valve due or mono valve read.several names.for it. Mine has 4 hoses on the back and one on the left side. I did clamp the hoses but no it is running hot. Hot air blowing in side vents and don't want to buy one until latter .
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Can you give me a little more detail about the issue you are having and why you are clamping hoses by the duo valve ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Valve has been tested and is bad. Hot air was blowing out of the side vents when ac was on. The monovalve has been removed. Air is working fine but they do have something with the hoses right it is running hot
Ok how hot is the car running ? Anything between 80-100c is ok.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goes over 100 went into the red I am thinking thats around 120 do you know what hoses should be connected, and the two bottom hoses and the one one the front is the ones that have been capped off
Actually the duo valve hoses have nothing to do with engine cooling. I will have to check a few things to see the hose positions but when the duovalve is shut off it blocks flow only to the heater core. The car cooling system still operates either way. Your issue is not with the duo valve.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The back bottom two are blocked and the one on the upper is blocked
Ok thanks. Having trouble locating a good diagram
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you have any luck with the diagram
I do not. I will opt out and see if another expert can assist.
Another expert should be along to assist. My apologies. I wish you luck