Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Does mercedes 4wd ml series have low and gh range and are

Customer Question

does mercedes 4wd ml series have low and high range and are they a capable off road vehicle
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Kevin What age of ml are we referring to?
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The 1998-2005 are the ones that offer a low range selection. They are very capable off road vehicles and were the choice of all the dealers for the road side assistance wagon. There are some old videos on YouTube that show the vehicle pulling itself up a steep incline with 3 wheels rolling on rollor tracks and only 1 wheel actually driving the ML and is quite impressive. And the low range feature is very dependable as well as the transfer case. The other model I would suggest is the G wagon. They have locking front center and rear differentials as well as low and high gear. Hope this information helps. If you need any more let me know. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.