Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

E320 rwd wagon: 2004 E320 rwd wagon has theft alarm problem.

Customer Question

2004 E320 rwd wagon has theft alarm problem. It just keeps going off for 25 sec and then off foe 130 sec then on again. How to stop the siren?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The alarm siren is actually a small module with a internal battery so even if you pulled a fuse it would not matter. Unplug the siren as long as it is not on and you will not have to hear it anymore. Here is a link to the location. The car may not look the same but all the alarms are in the same spot. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
http://www.mediafire.com/view/jwe479tcd8wg2js
Copy and paste that link.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.