Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S430: The trunk lock on my S430 quick working when the icon

Customer Question

The trunk lock on my S430 quick working when the icon on the key fab is depressed. The trunk will open with metal key, occasionally. Any suggestion(s)?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Most times the issue is the trunk latch vacuum pressure pod is leaking. What you need to do is reset the PSE module by pulling the fuse under the back passenger seat to reset it and then reinstall the fuse. Actuate the trunk and listen for air to puff out. That will tell you if it is leaking. It is fuse 62. Here is a link to the location. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
http://www.mediafire.com/view/sa2sx38u3x0ldxy
And here is a link to the pse pump just FYI
http://www.mediafire.com/view/pfd35yks8qep3dv
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.