Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

What do I ask I am trying to find the male side of the accelerator connection which

Customer Question

what do I ask for if I am trying to find the male side of the accelerator connection which plugs into the electrical receptacale? It controls the accelerator. A rat chewed it off at the plug.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Acellerator Pedal ModuleYou need to replace "all" parts outlined in Attachment, as the Switch is "Hall Affect" type & Mercedes recommends ALL parts be replaced as a unitclick on Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.
click attachment