Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

S500: I bought a car and has no keys and keyless entry now

Customer Question

I bought a car and has no keys and keyless entry now I think it's in a security mode will not start
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have no keys with the vehicle you will have to order the key from a dealer as this is the only way to get the correct key for your model.It will come pre programmed ready to use for your vehicle and usually ships in over night.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay , I need fireing order the cap is marked but left side bottom two seem not to be right
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Below is a link to a diagram of the firing order on this model here.Copy and paste it to a new web tab to view it.If you need more info let me know.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k91hngxtsm2w7yu/fire-07-29.gif?dl=0
Thanks Pete