Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

E320 4-matic: I want to turbo charge my 2005 E320. I'm looking

Customer Question

I want to turbo charge my 2005 E320. I'm looking for a honest, reliable and expert shop/mechanic that can do the job, knows the engine, the parts, or any custom machining that would be needed in or around the Carson City, Reno area. Can you make any suggestions?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has responded to your question here.This is most likely due to this question being difficult to obtain an answer to or that we have been fairly busy and I apologize for this.
I don't know your area to recommend a place that can do this but I would speak with an auto accessory install facility as they can usually get parts and have the info on how to do this or can recommend a shop near you that may be able to do this for you.
Thanks Pete