Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Marty, my battery died this morning on my 2001 clk55 and now

Customer Question

Marty, my battery died this morning on my 2001 clk55 and now I have multiple issues (seem to be code related) going on. My radio reads "code EJ" and after I tried to type in what I thought were the right numbers, it's telling me to "wait." Also, now my dash is stating that I have two malfunctions, "ABS system" and "Brake Assist." Can you help me? Is there a way I can get rid of all these codes?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. First give me your vin and I can get you the code.
You will have to leave the ignition on and the radio on the "wait" screen until "code" appears again. The "ej" is for ejecting the cassette or cd whichever you have. As for the warning lights start the car and turn the steering wheel all the way left and then right a few times and the warning will go out. You also will have to learn the windows and sunroof. To learn the windows press the switch one at a Time in the UP position gently and hold a few seconds after the glass reaches top. Then check the express function. If it works that means the windows are learned. For the sunroof you will have to pull the switch down and hold until the glass fully closed and vents and stops motion then the sunroof will be ok. Hope this information helps. Get me your vin and I'll get you the code. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉