Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Experience:  Trainer 8+ years, Master tech. 10+ years, SAE member
30385560

C320: Paul. Im from Honduras in Central America, and

Customer Question

hello Paul. Im from Honduras in Central America, and I would like to know who i could contact in Daimler Stuetgart regarding installing a certified mechanic shop here. I have contacted Daimler Latin america which is responsible for Honduras and all they say is that they are not interested in certified dealer here. I hope its not also Daimler Headquarters view because the brand here practically out of the market due to lack of service for these cars. you cant see any mercedes from dealer since 2010 on.
THis question is really out of the box for this website. I'd appreciate if you could guide me to getting someones attention from Mercedes Germany.
Regards
Miguel Canahuati
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello Miguel and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
Usually, and since you're located in Latin America, when you contact Daimler in Stuttgart, they will refer you back to the Latin America subdivision.
But the best way to proceed in your case, would be sending them an email to:***@******.***
And in this email explain your theory about the potential market, and they should listen to this carefully.
It would really help if you have conducted a feasibiliy study that you would attach to the email.
Regards,
Billy