Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Clk 350: How do I open the trunk of a 2007 Mercedes 350 clk

Customer Question

How do I open the trunk of a 2007 Mercedes 350 clk when it won't respond to the key or the button in the car. Because.. There is a problem with the convertable top opening.. It started and stopped and it is not the partition that's the problem.. Is there a way to open/clos it manually?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. To open the trunk insert the metal key and turn it left to the 11 o'clock position and while it's turned pull the release handle and the trunk will pop. If you have the owners manual it explains the closing procedure in an emergency you can also goggle for the owners manual online. It's complicated process and needs 2 people. Let me know if you need more help. I'll do what I can but soft top issues are very complicated at times. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.