MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Everything 350: I can't remove one the rear wheel of my Mercedes,

Customer Question

I can't remove one the rear wheel of my Mercedes, one of them got stuck, what should I do please
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.Just to confirm:- is this an ML350?- did you remove the bolts, and the wheel is stuck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's Mercedes-Benz E 350. I did, but the last bolt stuck and can't remove the wheel.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
are you trying with an impact gun?did you try to extend a bar for leverage?or is the bolt turning, but not pulling out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried everything, it's not turning at all
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
I would proceed as following:- get a piece of cloth, put on the stuck bolt, and then give it a few hearty taps, using a medium hammer.- spray some wd40 or equivalent on it.- give the wheel a few taps, on the 6 oclock and 12 oclock positions- and then try removing using first an impact gun, and then if need be a socket, and an extended bar (3 feet would be enough leverage)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried, could not, it a BL231
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,In this case, there would be no other option, but to get a drill bit, and drill the stud (the head of it), until the head of the bolt is cleared. would you be able to do this?