Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I just changed the intake manifold on a r-350 all went well

Customer Question

I just changed the intake manifold on a r-350 all went well but have one electrical plug at the back of the engine left hand side that doesnt seem to go anywhere is there a schematic available to help me out?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
When you say left hand we use left and right as we are sitting in the car facing forward. I have done lots of intake manifolds, there are 2 temp sensors on the rear top of each head, if you can tell me the wire colors, how many pins , or simply upload a photo I can tell you exactly what it is for. Lou
checking in to see if you had seen my previous post, let me know if you still need assistance i will do what i can to help for sure.