Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Smart Passion Coupe: We need to tow our Smart Car to the dealer

Customer Question

We need to tow our Smart Car to the dealer because it has a dead battery. We need to change the gear to neutral, it is a 2009 model. Can you help? Thank you B Biggs
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello sorry for the delay. Here is a link to a video that will help you get the car out of park. Hope this information helps. http://youtu.be/DxKZmOO2TGEPlease take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉