Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

E350: i have a e350 2010 , today something just happen the

Customer Question

Hi i have a e350 2010 , today something just happen the light of check engine turn on, the wipers didnt come on, signal lights dont work , turn off car and show lights still on, what is goin on??
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The wipers and turn signals all come from the same switch and module most likely the steering column control module is at fault , but I need to know if the horn and all the buttons on the steering wheel work.
As for the check engine light , it could be a hundred different reasons for that to come on , did you fill up gas recently?
How did the car run when the light came on , good or bad ?
A lot of Times the light comes on from what's called a purge valve. They were a huge issue in the 2010 models and were updated. But that is just a guess , without your code it will be hard to tell what is wrong , is there a store or shop near you to get the codes read ? Let me know and we can continue. Lou