MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

C320: , i'm trying to replace the low beam headlamp bulb

Customer Question

hi, i'm trying to replace the low beam headlamp bulb in 2002 C320 (passenger side). having trouble removing the bayonet ring so i can get to the bulb. any suggestions?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the car manual doesn't show a bayonet ring, yet it's on my car. i came across an online diagram for the c280 headlamp---- and that has the bayonet ring. the sucker won't budge even when i depress the tab.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. So sorry for the delay. Next time request me and I will reply asap. Are you still needing assistance ?