Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Gl 450: my 2008 gl 450 goes down at the roght hand side

Customer Question

hello my 2008 gl 450 goes down at the roght hand side when ever i part the car for 24 hrs and above ,just the right side goes down .what could be the problem
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Sounds like you have one shock leaking air. Your model has air suspension and when a shock leaks the car is so heavy it will make both front and rear sink. You will need to have the airbags checked. The front is most likely the issue. They are very common. You can get great replacements from arnott industries. They sell good parts for less prices than dealer and they buy your old parts back also. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
For the ESP you will need to have codes read. There are so many variables that I could not guess and mislead you.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.