Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I too got a check engine light on my leased 2013 Mercedes Benz

Customer Question

I too got a check engine light on my leased 2013 Mercedes Benz GL450, which has 47K miles on the odometer. Is this under warranty at the dealership? Have other people encountered same problem with this year and model vehicle? What would you suggest since the car is a leased vehicle and don't want to spend arm and a leg on repair? Frankly, I just want to reset the panel, if I could, get the light to go off, and pay the penalty for early return. Thanks.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
the warranty whether leased or not is 4year and 50 thousand miles and it covers bumper to bumper so yes under warranty, you should have no issues getting it repaired under warranty, even if you turn it in with the check engine light its since its warranty there will be no extra charge for the light being on. hope this helps, Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
Did my Information help?