MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

S320: 1998 s320 sat while. I started and drove 20 miles

Customer Question

1998 s320 sat for a while. I started and drove 20 miles parked and it would not stay running. Then would not start or fire at all after several attempts. I do not hear the fuel pump when the ignition is turned on. Had it towed to my house. Purchased a fuel pump and filter. Having a lot of problems removing the one rear fuel cover bolt.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fuel pump fuse in the trunk is good.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you working on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I did not receive anything from you. No message or phone call. Please do not charge me for this service. It has been 8 hours.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry for the wait I was away yesterday. What exactly do you need help with on the Mercedes?
Marty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you see my message
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
I see what you originally sent in but I don't see a question asked. Do you need advice on how to remove a bolt?