Kevin
Kevin, Master tech
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

C240: Mercedes c240, new pads, new sensors installed with the

Customer Question

Mercedes c240, new pads, new sensors installed with the pads, breaks work very good. Warning light to go to repair shop came on about 25 miles after new brakes were installed. I do not wear the brakes down to the rotors. How does this light turn off?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Kevin which light are you seeing Is the warning light for brake pads ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The light on the instrument panel and I is saying to go to the repair shop. I did replace the brake pads and sensors. The brakes worked fine before and after the repair other than this warning light. The car has not been in an accident and it has 75k miles on the car the brakes replaced were the original brakes. The process was very routine and similar to the process on other cars. I put in new sensors but have not tested them further after they were replaced.
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
First check brake fluid level if this is ok then I would check warning wires again it's likely a bad or loose connection