Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

E350: , 2013 Mercedes e350 ac just stopped working. After

Customer Question

Hi, 2013 Mercedes e350 ac just stopped working. After minor trouble shooting I've found so far my high and low pressure of freon are correct. 75 on each side. I am getting 12 volts to compressor when turning ac on switch on. Tested at compressor. Ac not engaging. To my understanding its possible that this ac compressor may not have a clutch & always runs?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any schematics or diagrams to help me in anyway trouble shoot this system. I do have a decent scanner that allows me to access a lot of informants systems with this car however nothing with the hvac system. Please help. I'd like to fix this issue ASAP.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this is done if any codes are set in the heater/ac panel the codes will need diagnosed and repaired to correct this here.In allot of cases if certain codes set this will disable the ac system from operating until the faults are located and corrected and the codes cleared out.
Thanks Pete