Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I own a 1994 MB S320 BRABUS. Any idea what was included in

Customer Question

I own a 1994 MB S320 BRABUS. Any idea what was included in the BRABUS option, and how/if I can verify if this car is a real BRABUS?
Thank you, Frank
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Frank, a Brabus edition was not a factory Mercedes option. Cars were sent to Brabus after they were purchased for customization. Options includes an upgraded 12 cylinder motor, tuned exhaust, body and wheel styling and some interior modifications. The only way to know if the car was modified by Brabus would be to contact them directly with the VIN number. Their US contact is(###) ###-#### ***** you post your vin number I'll tell you if there is anything special about the car in the Mercedes database.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vin is WDBGA32E5RA185772---THANKS MARTY
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Frank, this looks like a standard S320. More than likely the previous owner added a Brabus styling package after he purchased it. If the motor have been upgraded it would reflect in the performance. The exhaust system would also have been modified to accommodate the additional horsepower. Copy and paste the link below for the datacard.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/gcgrjlz270b8ggy/datacard.pdf
Let me know if you need anything else.
Marty