Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

E 420: My window is stuck open half waythe wife had the key

Customer Question

My window is stuck open half way
the wife had the key in the trunk lid opening the locks due to dead battery in FOB.
For some reason all 4 windows went down and up again. The passenger drivers side failed to close and wont move now from center panel or door switch
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Sounds like the window motor had failed. Try hitting the door while pressing the window button. See if it jars loose. Also if you run the key and hold in lock or unlock it will raise or lower the windows as a customer convenience. See if the window motor now operates while using the switch and hitting the door. If you hear nothing then it's a failed motor. Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need more info I am here to help. Lou