Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

S55: 2001 s55 recently installed pump no leaks detected abc

Customer Question

2001 s55 recently installed pump no leaks detected abc light on. Was flashing when I hits bump pet pain fluid low I believe my mechanic never top off the fluid also replaced high pressure hydraulic line and my power steering fluid is also low as well. Please tell me what you think.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the fluid level is low hitting bumps will cause issues in some cases as the fluid level swishes around.I would check the fluid level and if found low it needs topped off then operate the vehicle and see if fluid becomes low again.If it does then there is a leak that needs located and repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete