MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

ML350: My ml350 wouldnt turn over, initially it when a push

Customer Question

My ml350 wouldnt turn over, initially it when a push start was attempted, a ticker sound would come followed by all electrical lights being on.... this was later followed by the SRS light coming and staying on... I tried without the push with the key, and nothing is ticking at all now.... my main concern is I dont have a garage and the doors no longer will lock.... Nothing happens now with a push start or a key turnover....Please help!!!
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My 2009 ML350 won't turn over...... initially, when a push start was attempted a ticker sound would come followed by all electrical lights being on.... this was later followed by the SRS light coming and staying on... I tried without the push with the key, and nothing is ticking at all now.... my main concern is I dont have a garage and the doors no longer will lock.... Nothing happens now with a push start or a key turnover....The car has started since Thurs. 7/2/15 Please help!!!
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.
My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.
Did you try jumping the battery, or recharging it?