Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

R350: this is hussamI have problem with the radio on 2006

Customer Question

Hi this is hussam
I have problem with the radio on 2006 benz r350 it just showing mercedes-benz on the screen and I can only use the CD i bought new one and its the same thing?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Have you tried pulling the fuse to reset the radio ? Do you have the fuse chart ? It's fuse 25 located next to the spare tire. The fuses are numbered next to each fuse. Pull the fuse and reinsert it and see if the radio now works properly. If it does not , you will have to take it to the dealer to see if there is a available software update. It will either be a software update or a failed radio. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.