MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

ML350 4matic: When backing my 2007 ML350 4Matic out a steep

Customer Question

When backing my 2007 ML350 4Matic out a steep driveway it sounded as if the car engine was really struggling. After that it struggled to get moving from any stop, the engine just roared. Manually putting it in 1st geat didn't seem to help. After letting it sit all night it was fine for a few days, then I felt a shudder go through the car and it sounded like I hit a pot hole and it started doing the same thing again: struggling to move like it wasn't in first gear. What could this be?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is coming on?