Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Cl 500: I have a 2003 CL 500 mercedes and I want to install

Customer Question

I have a 2003 CL 500 mercedes and I want to install the bluetooth puck with rat tail as I have no cradle kit under my armrest. I removed what seemed to be a false floor in the top compartment of the armrest and found an Antenna connector, and what looks like a female connector for a phone. Is this the correct spot to connect the puck? Is there any additional parts I need to install as well or is that all?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You will need the puck connector which you may have to obtain from a dealer in order to complete this install here.One place I use to check for what is needed and what is compatible is http://www.wireless4mb.com/
Thanks Pete