Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

S550 2015: 2015 Mercedes Benz S550 The Navigation screen is

Customer Question

2015 Mercedes Benz S550 The Navigation screen is in grey not bright colors what did I hit to change the color on the screen. Yesterday it was very colorful. What happened?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The navigatiopn screen should be in color. It only shows grey with highlights of freeways the only items in color.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After waiting 24 hours & not getting an answer CANCEL my request! Mel Cohen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You may have to do a system reset with the driver information panel to correct this here if you had bumped something that has changed the features or colors like this here.If this was already attempted with no success let me know.
Thanks Pete