MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

CLK 430: I have Mercedes CLK 430 Conv I recently bought with

Customer Question

I have Mercedes CLK 430 Conv I recently bought with 50k miles and mint but I just started having issue and dealer is a him here in ms. Money is tight and to get to the story, when I release the handle the windows go down and switch lights up but too won't go back and now rear head restraints won't go down. Been seeing a problem with door seat switches not working correctly either. I reset to factory settings but not seeming to help. Checked all three fuse panels and it's all op. Do I need a star reset, relay reset, module, no fluid leaks and when the rear head restraints do go down their is a roar now as though it needed lubing so I sprayed mech
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, does the light in the switch blink when you try to lower the roof?