MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

MY 2008 E-350 is having a sound in the wheel area. I took car

Customer Question

MY 2008 E-350 is having a sound in the wheel area. I took car to mercedes and they said I had 80% life in my brakes. they heard the noise and said it might go away or else I have all of my brakes done for $1200. the noise happenings when I have slowed way down and braked and will make noise when I start to go again and my foot is not on the brake. it will make noise if my foot is on the brake or maybe it will make the noise as I start to take-off. No noise when car starts to speed up and is going full speed.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
so what is the answer you are seeking or the advice rather?? there are a few ways to take care of this .