Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

ML 500: I have issues with electrical i am thinking.. Sos malfunction,

Customer Question

I have issues with electrical i am thinking.. Sos malfunction, active headlamps inoperative, tail lamp, low beam right, gas cap warning. is this related and how do i go about fixing it
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also there was rear right tail lamp at one time off and on.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Those actually do not all come from the same module so you may want to start with checking bulbs first and the gas cap is never the issue it's usually a purge valve or canister shut off valve. The sos depends does it say sos malfunction or sos deactivated , there is a difference.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.