Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S600: I have a 2006 w220 s600 Mercedes and both keys do not

Customer Question

I have a 2006 w220 s600 Mercedes and both keys do not open the doors or trunk and I changed the battery. Even when I manually lock the door only the door that I am locking locks the rest stay open
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. It sounds like the PSE pump had failed or the fuse had blown. Check all of the fuses in the link I will provide. It should be between fuse 60-66 , here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/view/i9bweyk84elmyn9
The pump and module are integrated for the locks located behind the drivers trunk panel here is also a link to the pump
http://www.mediafire.com/view/pfd35yks8qep3dv
If the fuses check out all good you can access the pump and disconnect it and reconnect see if it helps , also check the connections for corrosion. If neither help then you will have to remove the back seat and unbolt the fuse
Box and unplug all the connections and check for corrosion also. There is a module that snaps onto the fuse box called a SAM and it is very prone to corrosion. Hope this information helps
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.