Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

M400cdi: Michael , this is Michael too. I got a M400CDI

Customer Question

Hi Michael ,
this is Michael too. I got a M400CDI (8 cylinder diesel)
and it gives me P2030-2 error code
glow time control/glow output stage
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Have you changed the glow plugs or checked the glow plug connections for power when the key is turned on ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
glow plugs are fine and power is on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need to know what part to buy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reads P2030-2 error code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reads;check component glow time control , component N14/2 (glow output stage ) is defective. I need the part number for that error
ok, can you give me your vin please
A2205450332
actually i dont need the vin, here is the glow plug output module. hope this helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.