MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

CLK320: Marty! Starting this week, my windows have automatically

Customer Question

Hi Marty! Starting this week, my windows have automatically been going down and the trunk is popping open. I was hoping I could fix this problem like most things on the car, that I don't NEED to take it to the shop for. I have a CLK320 03' The windows going down only happen after I turn off the ignition and get out, and try to lock it.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Hello are you still need in assistance ? Sorry for the delay in response. We are having unusually high volumes. Let me know Lou.