Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Airstream interstate van: van will not go any faster than 20

Customer Question

van will not go any faster than 20 miles per hour on airstream 2006 interstate van,
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine the cause of the lack of power you are going to need to start first with having the computer system scanned and any fault codes and or codes retrieved as well as having a fuel pressure test performed. Post back with the results and I will advise from there.