MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

R350 4Matic: I need to know if there is a replacement available

Customer Question

I need to know if there is a replacement available for the power steering tube/pipe on a mercedes benz r350. i was told it would be very expensive with mercedes parts
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you post the last 8 digits of your vin number so I can look up the part number? Are you referring to the high pressure power steering hose?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I am at work and I can't go to my car to get vin#. I work in a huge hispital and the parking lot is far from my office
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
I can wait until later today. If you have your insurance card with you the vin number will be on the card. I need the vin to look up the correct part. Is it the high pressure hose that you are looking for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the high pressure hose
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Ok, if you can post the vin number later I will look up the correct part and see what options you have.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do thanks
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
You're quite welcome.