Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S500 AMG21: We just replaced a brake switch car won't shift

Customer Question

We just replaced a brake switch car won't shift or turn off and can pull key out i am panicking
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Remove the brake switch , pull the center of it out as far as it will go. Press the brake pedal down and while holding the pedal insert the switch back into the bracket. Let go of the pedal and it will adjust the switch. Makes sure the connectors are plugged in. Should be 2 with 2 wires in each or one big connector with 4 wires. That should help. Let me know if not. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.