MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

ML430: I have a ML(###) ###-####. A month ago I replaced the fuel

Customer Question

I have a ML(###) ###-####. A month ago I replaced the fuel pump. Because Usv won't start and if do so it was like I can accelerate my vehicle and turn off by itself the mechanic suggested that is something wrong with the front sam . We did a temporary fix by putting a cable on fuse 18 and connected same cable to a battery positive terminal and usv start up and running well. But I not convince that is the Front sam or front motor fuse box any advice ....
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you post your vin number for me? Can you double check that fuse number? I do not show fuse 18 being for the fuel pump.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm just following up with you on the Mercedes. Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.
Marty