Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

R350: R350 when hot will crank but not start,when cold cranks

Customer Question

R350 when hot will crank but not start,when cold cranks and starts first time....
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. there was a issue with the crank sensors not working when the vehicle was hot, you can verify with a scan tool that there is no rpm signal when the vehicle is hot, that would determine if the crank sensor was bad or not. it is located on the drivers side rear of the engine behind the cylinder head, better accessed from underneath. here is a picture hope this helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉

Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.

graphic