Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

C320: I have a c320 2003 Mercedes. Check engine light had been

Customer Question

I have a c320 2003 Mercedes. Check engine light had been on for a while. Smog test won't pass. Coming up with PO410 code. How do I gid?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. P0410 relates to the air pump. The air pump is right in the top center front of the engine it has a 2pin plug. Jump power and see if it works. It most likely does not. Easy to replace. Only held on by one screw. E10 torx. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.