Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S430: 2000 S430 after driving in rain cluster lite flicked.

Customer Question

2000 S430 after driving in rain cluster lite flicked. Drove to work parked car Hours later tried to then wouldn't start. Tail Lites stayed on with car off *** door locks &gas gauge won't work. Check batt 12.65 vread Good. Cranks but won't start. Can you help
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. ok, if the issue happened after a rain, i need you to open the hood and check the fuse box covers on the left an right of the engine bay,make sure they are not loose and open them up and see if any water is inside, also have you had a windshield replaced??