Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Ml 350: Billy I have a 06 ml350 and by accident I push the

Customer Question

Billy I have a 06 ml350 and by accident I push the sos bottom so the dispatcher called me to check if everything was ok so after that I finish the call but the light is still blinking and the screen say sos call actived .... Do u know how can I reset that...????
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.are you still needing assistance ? Surely the button had stopped flashing by now ? If not unhook the battery for a minute or so. I will include instructions to access the battery negative cable. Just unhook it for a minute or so. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
http://www.mediafire.com/view/33sol2vy4vwyxc0