Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

S: I cannot hear the clicking of my directional signals. can

Customer Question

I cannot hear the clicking of my directional signals. can I program a louder sound to tell me the directional are still blinking when they should not be.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The car has a feature where is you lightly tap the turn signal either left or right it will only flash 3 times and stop. Use this when changing lanes and you won't have to worry about leaving the signal on. So try this , so if you press up or down the turn signal lever just before it will click over and stick to the direction you want to turn it will only flash 3 times. That way you get a feel for how soft you have to activate it. It is quite handy. It's no surprise your salesman did not explain the features of the cars. They never do. Hope this information helps if You need anymore I do please let me know. To answer your original question the answe is no. There is no volume you can change. Sorry. Again let me know if you need anything else I am here to help. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
hello, did you need further assistance? if not, I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will absolutely continue to help if you need follow up information, all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you, i appreciate it, Thank you , Lou.