Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

C300 4MATIC: !I bought this car from auction. I want

Customer Question

Hi! I bought this car from auction. I want help from a MB Mechanic to go through the pictures and possibly tell me the parts I might need to fixing it. You can just assumably list me the parts and I can take it from there. I would appreciate any help given.

I also was wondering if I can get an installation instructions on how to facelift the current side mirror covers in the pictures to the new LED side mirror covers. I want to replace this current side mirrors on the car to the new LED side mirror covers.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ernest, sorry for the wait I have been very busy at the shop lately. The best thing for you to do is to have the car completely dismantled down to the undamaged sections and then lay all of the pieces out individually and photograph them and send me the pictures. I can tell you that you will need a hood and front bumper and headlights and all of the attachment parts along with the radiator and the a/c condenser and core support and probably a fan and possibly some engine parts. There are just too many items that I cannot see from the pictures.

Marty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marty.

I appreciate your reply and assessment. I would do as you've instructed and let you know ones I lay of the pieces and send you pictures. Thank you

Ernest

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good Ernest.