Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I am working on my ML(###) ###-####replaced the air blender door

Customer Question

I am working on my ML(###) ###-####replaced the air blender door motor and the motor moved the door in hot position. Try to adjust the temp but the door in hot posion.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.most likely you have a failed in car temp sensor. When this sensor fails it will cause the motor to adjust to full heat. The sensor is located in the radio trim on the left side. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉