Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Clk 320: Marty, I have an old '02 clk320 and i was hoping

Customer Question

Hi Marty, I have an old '02 clk320 and i was hoping you can help me out with the radio code. Vin # *****
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. I can get you the code tomorrow. If the radio displays "wait" then you will have to leave the radio on with the key also on in the ignition until "wait " turns back to code. Also if you could , you may want to go to a best buy or autozone and buy the keys to remove the radio to get me the serial number off of it, since yours is a 2002 it's possible the radio had been changed and the code not updated. So if I get you the code and you enter it and press "ok" and it goes back to "code" then STOP, you WILL have to remove the radio and get the serial number off. And just to be sure. Usually the radio card is in the leather binder that had the owners manual. It's a little credit card looking grey card wth the code in it. But again I will get you the code tomorrow as we are closed today and the codes are only available on site. Hope this information helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Lou, I will wait for the code because I believe that the radio is originally came with the car before I remove the radio to get the serial number. And if the code that you will give me does not work then I'll go ahead and proceed to the next solution by giving you the serial number of the radio. Thanks for the response and will wait for the code.
Ok will have for you tomorrow. Because of the holiday today was a rush I'll have it for you tomorrow. Sorry
radio code is 62611
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have
not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your
money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !
Has everything worked ok?