Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have 1997 Mercedes Benz E320 engine ecu is not working

Customer Question

Hi I have 1997 Mercedes Benz E320 engine ecu is not working I ordered anthor ecu on line same number but still the dosnt run and I replaced a fuel pump same not starting but when I put starter fluid to the throttle body the car starting I think the ecu it needs programming but I called Mercedes dealer they said to me we can't do a program for used ecu u have buy a new one and the price is $1500 please do u now anthor way to program a used ecu
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you need to have the ECU unlocked before it will work. Send the used ECU to Beckmann Technologies. They can unlock the used ECU so it will work in your car. Copy and paste the link below for their contact information.
http://www.beckmanntechnologies.com/
Marty