Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

E350: passenger front seat backrest is stuck and display on

Customer Question

passenger front seat backrest is stuck and display on dash says left backrest not latched what to do ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.is your story correct ? It says the right seat is stuck but then you said the left warning is on ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The message is right backrest is not latched
Ok great. Usually chance falls out of a pocket and jambs into the hinge on the corner of the seat and causes it not to hit the switch properly or a pen even falls. Check the corners of the seats where the backrest meets the seat bottom. Check for something jammed into the hinge. Hope this information helps let Me know if you need mote assistance I will do what I can to help. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou.